One & Only Your Beauty Solution

Sunday, May 31, 2015

5 BEAUTY TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR FACE LOOK THINNER

Are you looking for quick and easy ways to make yourself look thinner without eating healthy or going to the gym?
Yes?
Then you've come to the right place!
You see, I’m finding it REALLY hard to remove myself from our couch these days. I’m not sure if it’s the cold weather, the shorter days, or the fact that I’m generally just a lazy person, but I’d much rather spend my evenings staring at the TV with a tub of ice cream in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other than running on the treadmill next to Mr. McFarty, you know?
The good news?
The internet is FULL of awesome beauty tricks to make your face look thinner, and after trying some of them out, I feel at least 5 lbs lighter.
Actually, I feel 10 lbs lighter, but that has more to do with the fact that I finally shaved my legs…
Anyway, I figure I’m not the only person who does a double-take when she sees herself in the mirror these days, so I figured I’d share the love.
You’re welcome!
 beautytips
TIP 1: USE CONTOUR
Am I the only one who didn’t know how much a little bronzer and highlighter can do for your cheekbones, nose, and jawline? No? Then check out these AWESOME tips to help you shape and redefine your face by My Virtual Makeover.
TIP 2: SHAPE YOUR EYEBROWS
Do you remember the 1990s, when every girl under the age of 25 (myself included) plucked 75% of the hairs on their forehead so they could have thin, round eyebrows like Kelly Taylor on 90210? Well, the joke was on us, my friends, because it turns out thick, angular eyebrows make your face look longer and slimmer. It’s true. And thanks to these 10 Tricks to Pluck Perfect Eyebrows by Style, you can get a head start on making yourself look thinner RIGHT NOW.
TIP 4: DRAW ATTENTION TO YOUR EYES
As a mom of a busy toddler, the only thing anyone seems to notice about my face these days are the dark circles under my eyes. But after reading these fabulous make-up techniques by Lifehacker, I’m all about concealer, eye liner, mascara, and pink lipstick. And I finally know what eye shadows work best for blue eyes!
TIP 4: PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR HAIR
Did you know that straight hair widens your face and long layers that fall below your chin elongate your face? Neither did I. But wait, there’s more where that came from. Make sure to check out all 10 of these HairStyles That Make You Look 10 Pounds Thinner by Daily Makeover for some inspiration before your next hair cut!
And finally, if you’re feeling extra daring…
TIP 5: GO ALL OUT
For those special occasions when you have an opportunity to shed your beloved yoga pants and leave the house after 7 pm, get out the eye liner and dark eyeshadow and try out this awesome Smokey Cat Eye technique I found over on Beauty High (courtesy of Kim Kardashian’s make-up artist). Why? Because when you draw attention to the corner of your eyes, it actually makes your face look slimmer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts